Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    09.24 A wild election deadline appears!
    09.14 Witch Weekly needs more Wenches!
    09.10 Hags have hired!
    09.05 Hags are Hiring & Update your CML Entries
    09.04 Congratulations to Lynn and Bree for winning August's PW!
    09.02 The AC is underway, and the results are in for Camp Charming...
    09.01 September ahoy! A new school year, new skins, and elections!

Claw Your Way Back
    See Inside... Thread 
    She collapsed on the floor of her bedchamber, having painstakingly entered through the window. Cuts and bruises littered her body, and her previously dislocated shoulder wailed in protest at its exercise. The past ten days—or had it been more?—had been exhausting for the witch-turned-canine.

But finally, she was home.

After the debacle with the tiger, she had fled the auror still in her canine form but, in her travels, been hit by a hex intended for a predator, inadvertently trapping her as a coyote. After what felt like eons, she had at last been able to shift back and had quietly returned home to lick her wounds in private. Or so she had hoped.

No sooner had she all but fallen into bed than Lila noticed it was already occupied, and the thief sat up with a start that caused every bone in her body to ache.
    @Sawyer or @Aberdeen!
    (@Elsie Beauregard/@Cassius Lestrange)
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Lila's post:
       Cassius Lestrange
    [Image: BzqIlJr.jpg]
    A DEN OF ASHWINDERS!
    mj is my love
    Dean wasn't actually sure that her lover would ever come back, but she was also more or less convinced that Lila was unkillable. So.

She did have her own bed, but Lila's was more comfortable, and Lila wasn't here to kick her out. Dean had only been staying here for the past two nights, and felt a little uncomfortable about it anyways - this was Lila's space, like the Ashwinders were Lila's.

(Who would take over if she never came back?)

It was on this thought that Dean had fallen asleep. She woke up without remembering context, and blinked a few times in the darkness. Oh. There was Lila - not dead, and back in her own bed. Oops.

"Missed you," Dean said softly, reaching out to try to get Lila to just join her and go to sleep. 
    Though darkness shrouded most of the speaker’s features, the voice was one Lila recognized immediately, and after a moment, she allowed herself to ease back down, moving a hand to cup roughly where Aberdeen’s face ought to be. She missed briefly, batting the younger witch in the nose instead, but quickly rectified the situation.

“I don’t suppose you need reminding that this is my room,” she pointed out, though there was none of the usual snap to her words. Lila was exhausted, too much so to find her girlfriend’s presence as anything less than welcome—a true reassurance that she had come home at last.
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Lila's post:
       Cassius Lestrange
    [Image: BzqIlJr.jpg]
    A DEN OF ASHWINDERS!
    mj is my love
    Dean smiled and draped one arm, gently and lazily, over Lila's middle. "Thought I'd warm it for you," she said, voice thick with sleepiness. "I knew you'd come back."

It was no use mentioning her doubts now; she was tired, and that wasn't very romantic, anyways.