Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    09.24 A wild election deadline appears!
    09.14 Witch Weekly needs more Wenches!
    09.10 Hags have hired!
    09.05 Hags are Hiring & Update your CML Entries
    09.04 Congratulations to Lynn and Bree for winning August's PW!
    09.02 The AC is underway, and the results are in for Camp Charming...
    09.01 September ahoy! A new school year, new skins, and elections!

Rapid-Fire Threading
    (09-18-2017, 01:47 AM)Clarissa Cosgrove Wrote:
    (09-18-2017, 12:16 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote: Anyone still awake and up for a rapid thread (or more than one)?

Acacius & Regina/Howell?

Yes!!
    anyone up for rapid firing? [Image: 2jg1qq9.gif]

Bella was publicly disowned on September 11, 1887 after running away from home and currently lives with Coraline Cattermole in Southampton.

I'm up for rapid firing this evening with the following characters and stuff:
    Shippy stuff
    @Annabelle Scrimgeour
    @Cameron Gillenwater
    @Cornelius Sherington III
    @Holly Scrimgeour
    ... or anything we currently have going on!
    [-] The following 1 user Likes Annabelle Scrimgeour's post:
       Clarissa Cosgrove

Bella was publicly disowned on September 11, 1887 after running away from home and currently lives with Coraline Cattermole in Southampton.

I think rapid fire will help me get back into my writing ~groove so I'm up for it tonight (and probably many other future nights tbh). Details below!

I'll write literally anything omg I just want to write rn
    @Souri Avninder and @Jacob Babineaux are easiest right now, but I can do @Ivory Kamaria too, with a little planning!
    [Image: mLK8um.png]
    tag souri avninder in your replies.
    (09-19-2017, 09:27 PM)Souri Avninder Wrote: I think rapid fire will help me get back into my writing ~groove so I'm up for it tonight (and probably many other future nights tbh). Details below!

I'll write literally anything omg I just want to write rn
    @Souri Avninder and @Jacob Babineaux are easiest right now, but I can do @Ivory Kamaria too, with a little planning!

Esteban and/or Tristan for Jacob? Drinking night out? or he could reply to this despite not being the age xD
    [Image: mwm6sF.png]
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    (09-19-2017, 09:09 PM)Annabelle Scrimgeour Wrote: I'm up for rapid firing this evening with the following characters and stuff:
    Shippy stuff
    @Annabelle Scrimgeour
    @Cameron Gillenwater
    @Cornelius Sherington III
    @Holly Scrimgeour
    ... or anything we currently have going on!

I'm not sure who would work best for your lot, but I can offer Souri and/or Jacob for the adults?

(09-19-2017, 09:30 PM)Clarissa Cosgrove Wrote: Esteban and/or Tristan for Jacob? Drinking night out? or he could reply to this despite not being the age xD

He's 17-21 years old at heart! That counts, right? :p I'll post him in there, if that's alright with you!
    [-] The following 2 users Like Souri Avninder's post:
       Annabelle Scrimgeour, Clarissa Cosgrove
    [Image: mLK8um.png]
    tag souri avninder in your replies.
    I'm literally up for rapid firing anything tonight! I napped from 2pm to 8pm so it's safe to say I will not be on a regular sleeping schedule though honestly, when am I ever??

(09-20-2017, 09:22 PM)Annabelle Scrimgeour Wrote: I'm literally up for rapid firing anything tonight! I napped from 2pm to 8pm so it's safe to say I will not be on a regular sleeping schedule though honestly, when am I ever??

A) The answer is never. You are never on a regular sleep schedule.
    B) I'm up for rapid-fire threading tonight.
    GUESS WHO FOUND A REGULAR SLEEP SCHEDULE AND IS ABOUT TO FUCK IT UP AGAIN? I'm up for rapid firing in my attempt to be somewhat useful. I don't think I've posted since Monday and I'd really like to fix that.

(09-22-2017, 09:59 PM)Annabelle Scrimgeour Wrote: GUESS WHO FOUND A REGULAR SLEEP SCHEDULE AND IS ABOUT TO FUCK IT UP AGAIN? I'm up for rapid firing in my attempt to be somewhat useful. I don't think I've posted since Monday and I'd really like to fix that.
    Guess who managed to fuck up their sleep schedule by sleeping until 5pm? :P
    I'm ready to rapid agaaaain <3
    [Image: mNeUJG.png]
    MJ makes the prettiest things
    This one deeply needs threads. Who's up for threading with a veela?
    Juniper is a veela, your men are cray-cray for her.
    [Image: Cefu237.jpg]
    Set created by me! Check out more at my graphics shop!
    [Image: SCY0jzn.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      Like drunk threading only... not Barnabas Skeeter 16 1,534 01-02-2016, 10:06 PM
    Last Post: Odira Potter