Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    09.24 We have new Wenches!
    09.24 A wild election deadline appears!
    09.14 Witch Weekly needs more Wenches!
    09.10 Hags have hired!
    09.05 Hags are Hiring & Update your CML Entries
    09.04 Congratulations to Lynn and Bree for winning August's PW!
    09.02 The AC is underway, and the results are in for Camp Charming...
    09.01 September ahoy! A new school year, new skins, and elections!

I Do Apologize
    1 September 1887
    Dear Miss Lestrange,
    I must beg your forgiveness. It has dawned on me that I asked you and your family to dinner nearly a month ago, but I have yet to follow through. As you may have seen, Minister Urquart has resigned and so work has been exceedingly busy.

However, I hate to break our engagement. Would it be possible to reschedule, perhaps for the evening of the 15th? It is a little later than planned, but I would greatly enjoy seeing you and your family.

I await your response.
    — Roman Crouch —
    Roman wears glasses now... sometimes.
    [Image: JgNYjgx.jpg]
    [Image: IdWXZx.png]

September 03, 1887
    Dear Mr. Crouch,
    I do hope everything is going well; you do know I have a tendency to worry for you! What is in store for you until the election takes place? I only have as much knowledge of magical politics as is necessary.
    — Miss Violetta Lestrange —
    [Image: mvjVxO.jpg]
    [Image: mvgmQG.gif]
    4 September, 1887
    Dear Miss Lestrange,
    Do not worry, I am doing perfectly fine. For now, I am keeping the office afloat but really, that just means extra paperwork.

Actually, I do believe I'll let you in on a little secret. I will be running for Minister as well. There should be an announcement within a few days.

But I do have my calendar marked for 'Dinner with the Lestranges' on the 15th. I will not forget this time!
    — Roman Crouch —
    Roman wears glasses now... sometimes.
    [Image: JgNYjgx.jpg]
    [Image: IdWXZx.png]

September 05, 1887
    Dear Mr. Crouch,
    I am glad that work have not been too tiring! You have a nasty habit of neglecting your own needs; remember to keep hydrated and fed during this busy time. You will undoubtedly have my support during your quest to become the next Minister for Magic!

If your workload becomes too heavy, know that I will not take any offense if you choose to reschedule once more. Your workload combined with campaigning would surely tire me!

Yours affectionately,
    — Miss Violetta Lestrange —
    [Image: mvjVxO.jpg]
    [Image: mvgmQG.gif]