Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    Charming on Sunwolves is closed to new registrations in anticipation of our upcoming move back to our regular URL! See this announcement for more info.
    02.05 One last puzzle before we depart!
    02.01 AC? What AC?
    01.26 Impending URL changes!
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...

All I Want For Christmas Is You
    For a moment after he broke away, Ben was too distracted by the kiss they had just finished sharing to do anything other than stand. It dawned on him a moment later that he ought to check and see whether he could move his foot yet, and with a sort of half-embarrassed throat clearing noise, he took a step back. He was, indeed, free, which was a relief, but he'd forgotten what he had been doing before he'd become trapped there. Even if he did remember, he wasn't at all certain how to gracefully segue from their kiss into — well, anything, really.

"Uhm," he began a little awkwardly. "Should I — walk you back home?" The offer may have seemed strained, but only because he was on uncertain ground; it was none the less a heartfelt and sincere one. He wasn't sure that Una would want the company, but he didn't want to make an excuse to say goodbyes and seem like he was running off immediately after kissing her.

Well, not again, anyway.
    Luckily it looked as though it had done the trick. Reuben stepped back easily and Una took her own tentative step back. She didn't trip so a smile made its way onto her features. Regardless of the spell being broken, it did nothing for the awkwardness that clearly hung in the air.

"Thanks," she started but shook her head lightly as she spoke, "But it would be a long walk to Irvingly." She offered a small smile then and a slight wave of her hand. "Until our next encounter then," she said before turning to head Merlin knows where.
    I've lost count of Nolan Sets..
    [Image: G4Ji8S5.jpg]
    Una is a Metamorphmagus and can therefore change her appearance.
    She is also an American but has a kinda odd accent that is predominately American with a random mix of other places she's visited for extended times.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
    Private Thread Christmas Struggles Handsome Whitledge 16 491 12-24-2017, 11:07 AM
    Last Post: Handsome Whitledge